Clink! Clink! Cheers! Looking for a signature cocktail for your next gathering? Serve this Mint Blush Spritzer, and all your guests will be asking for seconds! This Valentine’s Day inspired cocktail is light, refreshing, and involves one simple (yet necessary) step to make all the difference.
I named it the Mint Blush Spritzer from the beautiful pinky colour that comes together from the fresh juices, and the surprising splash of mint in each sip!
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 oz Mint Simple Syrup*
- Club Soda
- 3 oz prime vodka
Makes 2 servings.
*To make the Mint Simple Syrup:
1. Add 1/2 cup water & 1/2 cup sugar to a sauce pan.
2. Boil, and reduce the heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved
3. Add 1 cup of roughly chopped mint to the pot.
4. Let sit for about 2 hours.
5. Strain into a jar and refrigerate.
The Mint Blush Spritzer:
- In a cocktail mixer add lots of ice. Add the orange, lime and cranberry juices, vodka, and simple syrup with another couple leaves of mint (depending how minty you want this).
- Shake well and strain into two glasses. Top each with club soda, add a few cranberries, and a few mint leaves to garnish!
That’s it! This would be a perfect Valentine’s Day cocktail to serve with an appetizer before dinner perhaps? Thank you so much for stopping by today! It’s always nice sharing with you! Do you have any cocktails that you love? Any special drinks you make at home?